Monday, November 3, 2008

Where has the time gone?



So it's been two months since my last post. I'm such a loser! Things have been crazy busy but that is no excuse to let my fans down! :-) I cannot believe Halloween has come and gone. It saddens me to think about my kids getting older. Daniel promised me when he was 4 that he would never grow up so that was a big fat lie..............thanks Daniel! Another volleyball and soccer season are over, hockey has just begun and cheerleading and more volleyball are on our schedule. Why do we do this to ourselves................. So Im starting back with a few posts with my parents and my babies!





Daniel and Papa on their way to a UK football game. My dad got them matching hats (isn't that too cute?)


Jensen aka, the soccer phenom, after a well played match! (Don't I sound British?) Her Mimi and Papa are so proud of her and love to watch her play...............go Jensen!


Kaylan with her grandparents at the beautiful wedding of our friends Daniel and Jenny Galloway. Next thing you know it will be Kaylan's wedding............get that thought out of my head. Below is a pic of Kaylan and the stunning bride.


1 comment:

Five Bama Tipton's said...

Okay which one is the bride??? Seriously Kaylan looks 20!!!! Yikes...watch out boys!!!
Where have our babies gone???
Love you and miss you.