Thursday, August 14, 2008

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I don't feel this way, but my platinum friend Tammy does. :-)Personally my heart is breaking because all of my children are back in school. :-( No seriously, it seems like summer just started........I mean I never even got my tan started. I know I sound like everyone else out there, but the older you get, the faster the time goes by. Here our a few pics of my wonderful children on their first day. You tell me who looks the most excited (hint, hint, it's not Daniel).


Jensen is going in 5th grade and Kaylan is in 8th so they are officially the "big kids on campus."



Daniel is thrilled to be starting his junior year...............and equally thrilled that I made him pose for pictures at 7:00 in the morning. "Seriously Daniel, smile and look happy."



We also were fortunate to have Teddy's parents, Grandpa and Grandma Butler, visiting from Brooklyn for a week. The kids always enjoy having them here and I am sure they love eating my home cooked meals.............quit laughing, I cooked at least 3 of the 7 nights. :-) They try to come at least twice a year and hopefully we will be visiting them sometime near the end of the year. They are wonderful parents and grandparents and are very giving and loving. Teddy and I are so thankful for everything they have done and continue to do for us.

1 comment:

Five Bama Tipton's said...

The girls are beautiful...and I think Redding and Daniel have the same smile on their face for the 1st day of school picture. I know it was a help to have Teddy's parents around. I miss you guys...come see us...or let's get the girls together.
Call me.
Sandy