Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'M BACK


Ok, I know it has been forever and a day since I have posted. Things in Butler land have been crazy. We have finally settled into our new house which we have been moving into for over a month. Why didn't we pack? You may ask. Well, we thought we would do it the hardest way possible............we are the Butlers after all. :-)




These are pics from my birthday. My family suprised me with reservations at my favorite restaurant and a new phone. I can now text so watch out because I'm driving everyone crazy. The top one is my first try with my cameras self timer so that is why it isn't the best. Also this was taken after dinner (I looked much better before) :-)

1 comment:

The Woolfpack said...

Glad to see you are back to blogging...at least for the moment. ha ha. Hope you are getting settled. I think it will be awhile before we are. Happy Belated Birthday!!!